Most important and dedicated area to serve patient betterment. Each day physicians refer their patients to us for exceptional quality in medical imaging, radiology procedures and diagnoses – which are critical to determining their care and treatment.
Aiding them and you would be our use of only the most advanced imaging equipment. Led by our specialised physicians and staffed by highly trained, patient-focused associates.Our vision is to be the first choice for healthcare services. We provide and create engaging experiences straight from our hearts. Because with us, it’s always personal.
The Diagnostic Imaging Department or Radiology Department KPMC Kajang is located on the ground floor.
- The fastest, easiest, most frequent used form of medical imaging
- CR (Computerised Radiography) and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System)
- Hardcopy of films are provided and stored as digital format
- Abdomen / Pelvis / KUB
- Skull / Sinuses / Facial Bones
- HSG (Special)
- An examination of the breasts using x-rays
- Most effective tool for early breast cancer detection
- For women above 40 years old
- Images are stored in digital format
- Hardcopy of mammogram films are provided
- Computed Tomography scanning with detailed images of many structures inside the body such as internal organs, blood vessels, and bones.
- Head / Brain / Sinuses
- Abdomen / Pelvis / CTU
- Extremeties with 3D images
- Real time imaging
- Uses sound waves to create images of internal organs
- Can show movements of blood flow
- No side effect
- Abdomen & Pelvis
- Neck / Thyroid
- Doppler Studies :- DVT, Carotid, Renal, Lower Limbs, Testes
- Simple Lumps